Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Celine Large Audrey Sunglasses Must Have!






I couldn't help but fall in love with the Celine large Audrey sunglasses when I first saw them on Chiara Ferragni from The Blonde Salad. These amazing sunglasses are inspired by the ones Audrey Hepburn would wear. They are from the Spring, Summer 2011 collection Audrey Series. There  are two sizes large (or XL) and small. They are sold out everywhere and very hard to find due to the fact that they are only sold in exclusive stores and everybody wants them. I personally like the large black because I like how big and dark they look. I'm not really sure about the price but I think they are about $360 if not a little less. I hope to be able to get my hands on the black ones and if I do I will have to justify why I NEED them in my life because I just previously bought two pairs of Prada Baroque.



Images via ximoktheblondesalad

No comments: