Thursday, December 22, 2011

2011's It Bag The Cambridge Satchel





The Cambridge Satchel was this years it bag and I can totally see why it is just so amazing! Pretty much all the fashion blogger have one from the Flouro collection especially the yellow one. It was even seen at fashion week being worn by some very important and influential people in the Fashion world. These amazing beauties are handmade with real leather and come in a variety of colors, sizes and shapes. It is pretty affordable for an it bag, you can buy one for under $200 while other it bag can cost $1000 plus. I forgot to mention that you can also get them embossed for 5 pounds sterling at the actual website, pretty neatif you ask me.
I don’t know what it is about this boxy bag but I love it! I really like the neon yellow one but they are super, super neon, you can spot this baby miles away. There is also a neon blue that I am dying for because blue is my favorite color. I don’t know yet if I will get my hands on one of these neon beauties or regular one but I hope I can get my hands on one pretty soon.


These are some of the websites where I know you can buy them.

No comments: