Monday, November 21, 2011

H&M Heart Bag



How adorable is this heart purse from H&M. I want it so bad I think this bag is super cute and girly. The bag is 100% polyester imitation suede it has a metal shoulder strap and a zipper which I like. I hate it when bags don’t have a zipper it makes me afraid that my stuff might fall out. This bag is so adorable I love how pink it is. This bag will make any outfit very girly. They also have itin black but I don’t think it looks that cute. It retails for $17.95 I think that’s a little expensive but I still love it and would buy it. It sucks that online shopping is not available in the US otherwise I would have bought it already. I will have to go check out H&M to see if they have it.

1 comment:

theshortblakdress said...

cute pink bag


giveaway - http://theshortblackdress.blogspot.com/
xoxo