Monday, November 7, 2011

Lilac Jeans



I now light purple jeans are not something you normally wear in the fall/winter but other day  a girl  wearing light purple jeans and I fell in love with them. I have no idea what brand or where they got the jeans so I had to do a search and this is what I came up with. I am so in love with the color of the jeans they would be great for the spring summer. I can already imagine all the different thing you can pair these jeans with you can color block or if you are like me simple you can wear them with a basic white t-shirt. The jeans are by a brand called Cheap Monday I believe it’s a British brand and they are on sale for   $39 at yoox.comI want these so bad. 

What do you guy think?

DO you like them? 

Would you buy them?

Let me know!

Here are similar jeans





3 comments:

India said...

love it!

S4SisterStyle said...

hi!nice blog,follow us if u want and like our blog and we will follow you too!
http://s4sisterstyle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love them. They can be worn with almost everything. Great blog, if you want visit my blog and let me know if you wantto follow and i will follow back